Hey there lovely people! I have missed everyone so much and have to admit that I am in a huge blog slump… I went from a twice a day poster to a where the hell did that crazy girl go poster. Shit happens and life happens but we all float on… This isn’t a post to talk about how much my life sucks and I have lost all my income and could be evicted with 3 kiddos. No freakin way! This is a post that I share 20 things about me and whatever shitty hand I have been dealt that is not who I am. I am more than that and I am a wild and free spirit. I wanted to post something random to help me get out of my blog slump so I figured why not share what’s behind the girl that loves everyone and is the owner of Touch My Spine Book Reviews.
I have so many reviews to post and I have been overwhelming myself with posting. I don’t have any idea how I suddenly developed a fear of posting my reviews. I tell myself that I am going to post them or at least some and I will get overwhelmed by it then I procrastinate all of it. This makes things way worse! Now I have so many to post and I don’t know where to start or what to do!
WOAH! I think I just overwhelmed myself and probably others by that last paragraph. Well.. I will just put it this way, Fuck all that Shit and let me break that barrier of posting by sharing 20 random facts about myself besides I love books because we all know that! Once I get back in the groove of everything and get over my low self esteem issues all will be good in the hood. Thanks so much for checking out my post and sorry for the rambling, my loves! I miss all of your faces and hope you guys have a fantastic week! Xoxox😍😍
*20 random facts about Dani from Touch My Spine Book Reviews!*
- I have 3 children. Zoey 9, Gabriel 6, Vincent 2.
- I cuss like a sailor and say things that are inappropriate. IE: Buttsex, Stuff about other kinds of sex, your mom inappropriate sayings. I just have such a random personality that you don’t know what will come out of my mouth next!
- I am a free-spirit/free-bird. I even want the song Free Bird by Leonard Skynard played at my funeral.
- I dress in gypsy/hippie skirts and dresses pretty much every other day.
- I wear goth clothes the other half of the time with lots of black, fishnets, spikes and spiked biker boots. Had to accessorize with my hair being every color under the sun at one point or another.
- I have 15 piercings and remember getting half of them.
- I have 21 tattoos.My other spunky personality got me a tattoo that says “Supa Soaka” on my ass. *hides in shame*
- I have been on my own since I was 15 years old.
- I battle/have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. *If you receive a random comment or see a random post that sounds crazier than me(I know, how crazy can you get¿?), that means an alter has made it through my security set up on one of my devices and I apologize ahead of time.*
- I am an Intuitive Empath and just discovered this and I am going through a Spiritual Awakening. Being an Empath I physically and mentally feel the emotions of others. Even if someone gets embarrassed on t.v.I have to step away because I hurt for them. I have went broke many of times, spending 90% of my pay on others and helping them through hard times. Lately I haven’t done any of that though since me and my kiddos are just trying to stay afloat.
- I am an open minded Christian with a twist.
- I am a pansexual. I fall in love with hearts not parts.
- I am polyamorous lady. I believe love should not be restricted and you can love more than one person and have more than one soul mate.
- I am disabled and haven’t been able to work since 2015 and now battle an agoraphobia and other illnesses that keep me homebound.
- I started blogging to meet new people who love books because majority of the people I know don’t read. I even had a close friend ask me, “Why do you read when you’re not in prison?” Lol.
- I live in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. I do have a southern accent to folks that live out yonder and not in my neck of the woods. Southern Belle or a Crazed Hick? You take your pick.
- I use to travel all over the States without a destination or any plans whatsoever. I would go wherever the wind took me.
- I am a survivor of extensive childhood abuse and abuse as an adult. It made me who I am and I am a warrior!
- I kicked cancer’s ass 4 years ago!!!
- I love others immensely and I cannot hate a soul even those that have abused me. I am all about “free love” and giving peace a chance. Yep, I am a hippie.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on about myself! Tell me something random about yourself in the comments below!!!