So as most of you know I have had my fair share of battles with WordPress. I tried talking to Akismet and it was a disaster again. I would not get a clear answer and it made me bonkers! Ugh! But anywho, the theme that I currently have up has been giving me loads of issues along with my posts that I am almost finished making delete themselves, scheduled posts disappearing, over half of my comment notifications I don’t receive, my page is slow, and I can’t access your pages half the time.😒 It’s been nuts and even makes me feel like giving up sometimes but I really have the desire and really miss all my friends in the blogosphere so so so much. I want to post my reviews but it makes things so difficult. But I know all I am doing is complaining but if you guys have any current accessibility issues to my site or it takes a long time to load my page vs. Others or do you enjoy my page? Please give me some feedback, lovelies! I really enjoyed the unique setup of my theme but I want other’s feedback and maybe some advice on a background change? Maybe I should try another non gif one but it acts the same for me. But if you guys can offer any feedback and advice that would be amazing! If you find my page enjoyable, I want to fight for it and set my mind to fighting out these glitches and trying to work with WP. You guys are always in my thoughts always and are the bee’s knees!💖
A Quick Weekly Reading: I pulled such great cards when thinking about everyone that has supported me and wanted to share. The Fool lets us know that there is a new start, journey, or beginning to look forward. So the situation is you will be faced with a new experience, and with the Ace of Wands as the Way to handle it, it wants you to know to be passionate, be willing and take inspiration to this new journey you are starting or are on because your Outcome and reward is the World.❤❤❤ The World is successful completion. You will master what is needed and with this wonderful achievement and opportunity. It’s a wonderful feeling to succeed at our tasks and I hope that if this resonates with you that you have great sucess because you deserve it!❤
I just want you all to know I appreciate you all during this hard time and all your thoughts and prayers have meant the world to me. I appreciate this opportunity more than words can comprehend.❤❤❤I will be visiting as much as possible and I’m sorry for my slacking of duties. I have been having WordPress issues and if you are on any device and my header or format looks messed up if you are able to will you send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org or on my social medias.😊 I have been battling back and forth with WordPress about my issues with this premium theme they gave me but I need to show screenshots and have been trying to fix the blog catch up on my readings and it’s been hard to put in my reviews with the current situation I am in. Please continue to have me in your thoughts as I face some scary issues.❤
Love your faces!😘🤗
Tell me what you think? Lmao. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone. Lol.
Hey there lovely people! I have missed everyone so much and have to admit that I am in a huge blog slump… I went from a twice a day poster to a where the hell did that crazy girl go poster. Shit happens and life happens but we all float on… This isn’t a post to talk about how much my life sucks and I have lost all my income and could be evicted with 3 kiddos. No freakin way! This is a post that I share 20 things about me and whatever shitty hand I have been dealt that is not who I am. I am more than that and I am a wild and free spirit. I wanted to post something random to help me get out of my blog slump so I figured why not share what’s behind the girl that loves everyone and is the owner of Touch My Spine Book Reviews.
I have so many reviews to post and I have been overwhelming myself with posting. I don’t have any idea how I suddenly developed a fear of posting my reviews. I tell myself that I am going to post them or at least some and I will get overwhelmed by it then I procrastinate all of it. This makes things way worse! Now I have so many to post and I don’t know where to start or what to do!
WOAH! I think I just overwhelmed myself and probably others by that last paragraph. Well.. I will just put it this way, Fuck all that Shit and let me break that barrier of posting by sharing 20 random facts about myself besides I love books because we all know that! Once I get back in the groove of everything and get over my low self esteem issues all will be good in the hood. Thanks so much for checking out my post and sorry for the rambling, my loves! I miss all of your faces and hope you guys have a fantastic week! Xoxox😍😍
*20 random facts about Dani from Touch My Spine Book Reviews!*
- I have 3 children. Zoey 9, Gabriel 6, Vincent 2.
- I cuss like a sailor and say things that are inappropriate. IE: Buttsex, Stuff about other kinds of sex, your mom inappropriate sayings. I just have such a random personality that you don’t know what will come out of my mouth next!
- I am a free-spirit/free-bird. I even want the song Free Bird by Leonard Skynard played at my funeral.
- I dress in gypsy/hippie skirts and dresses pretty much every other day.
- I wear goth clothes the other half of the time with lots of black, fishnets, spikes and spiked biker boots. Had to accessorize with my hair being every color under the sun at one point or another.
- I have 15 piercings and remember getting half of them.
- I have 21 tattoos.My other spunky personality got me a tattoo that says “Supa Soaka” on my ass. *hides in shame*
- I have been on my own since I was 15 years old.
- I battle/have been diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. *If you receive a random comment or see a random post that sounds crazier than me(I know, how crazy can you get¿?), that means an alter has made it through my security set up on one of my devices and I apologize ahead of time.*
- I am an Intuitive Empath and just discovered this and I am going through a Spiritual Awakening. Being an Empath I physically and mentally feel the emotions of others. Even if someone gets embarrassed on t.v.I have to step away because I hurt for them. I have went broke many of times, spending 90% of my pay on others and helping them through hard times. Lately I haven’t done any of that though since me and my kiddos are just trying to stay afloat.
- I am an open minded Christian with a twist.
- I am a pansexual. I fall in love with hearts not parts.
- I am polyamorous lady. I believe love should not be restricted and you can love more than one person and have more than one soul mate.
- I am disabled and haven’t been able to work since 2015 and now battle an agoraphobia and other illnesses that keep me homebound.
- I started blogging to meet new people who love books because majority of the people I know don’t read. I even had a close friend ask me, “Why do you read when you’re not in prison?” Lol.
- I live in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. I do have a southern accent to folks that live out yonder and not in my neck of the woods. Southern Belle or a Crazed Hick? You take your pick.
- I use to travel all over the States without a destination or any plans whatsoever. I would go wherever the wind took me.
- I am a survivor of extensive childhood abuse and abuse as an adult. It made me who I am and I am a warrior!
- I kicked cancer’s ass 4 years ago!!!
- I love others immensely and I cannot hate a soul even those that have abused me. I am all about “free love” and giving peace a chance. Yep, I am a hippie.
Thanks for listening to me ramble on about myself! Tell me something random about yourself in the comments below!!!
Hello my loves and I hope you guys have had a joyous weekend filled with reading, time with your loved ones or butt sex! Whatever tickles your pickle, I hope it was a joyous one!
So it’s been a while since I have rambled on or had any posts that were in Dani-style articles that either make you shake your head or think “what is wrong with this girl?” Well I want to talk about positivity and positive self talk. You know affirmations and being mindful and shit.
I have the most difficult time just being myself and being okay with it or just even looking on the bright side. I have lately let the fact that my life and my body have been falling apart get the best of me. I waved that damn surrender flag. I stressed myself into ulcers and stomach bleeding. It’s just been a horrendous mess. One of my main New Year’s resolutions was to be flippin positive and I lost sight of that.
I mean when you think about it life can always be worse. Like today I was wishing I didn’t battle agoraphobia and I wasn’t on bed rest so I could go out on some real adventures. Well let’s analyze this for a moment. First off I am poor as shit. Like saying paycheck to paycheck would be an upgrade so if I could leave the house I would go to Wal-Mart and get groceries that are needed and trust me this reminded me to stay positive. Worse things can always happen!
Going to Wal-Mart is the epitome of a disaster. Either you are surrounded by the people of Wal-Mart which trust me in South Carolina is scary as hell or you’re going to have another issue. Other issues at Wal-Mart would include rude-ass customer service workers, you go in with a list and get everything besides what’s on the list or something like your butthole itches.
I know what you are thinking. What does your butthole have to do with this? Well think about when your butthole itches in a public place like Wal-Mart! It’s killer! You want to itch it so bad but there are people everywhere you turn and the bathrooms have a line to just wash your hands! So you start walking strange and doing some kind of weird cupid shuffle to get rid of the itchiness but it just doesn’t work! Even if you were to get a chance to scratch, you can’t wash your hands because of that damn line.
So as my way of “thinking out loud” like my friend Pete @ http://beatlypete.wordpress.com/ does on Sunday, I am going to start being more positive! Pete does his “Thinking Out Loud” posts on Sunday so thinking of him got me thinking…. I may have to be on bed rest or scared to go in public but I am not stuck in public with an itchy butthole. So you always got to look for the silver linings in life and tell yourself these things!
Also I was not going to write this because people may think I’m weird but the thing is I am weird so it’s all good. I need to embrace my weirdness and embrace the fact that I avoided Wal-Mart and a public itchy butthole.
So in conclusion, I am going to work on my positivity and seeing the good in all things and really try to get on track with my resolution! I hope everyone has a great day! I LOVE you all!
So… I’m sitting here reading📖 and see that it’s indeed 2:30 effin’ a.m. in the morning.😱 I have to wake my kiddos (who will fight me on waking up😭 and ultimately I will win👏) at 5:45. But, but, but I’m mid chapter!!! One More Chapter should be qualified as a true sleep disorder📈😴. Bilbliophiles worldwide🌎 are losing sleep😫 constantly due to our intense need for one more chapter and turning another page!📖🔖📚We just can’t help ourselves. With sleep deprivation😪, randomness💡 and my absolute need to continue reading📖, I advocate there be clinical trials🔬, therapy📋 and support groups👥 for this disease. They can even say it’s a form of O.C.D. and call it O.M.C.!📑📊 The question is sleep deprivation due to expanding our minds💡 with the power of reading📖 really that harmful?🤔 Let me know your thoughts🗳 and know that this post was written by a sleep deprived and wacky Bilbliophile📚📖. Together we stand💪👫 to turn another page📄, live 1000s of lives🤗 and say fuck it🖕 to sleep because we are badass😎 readers(You won’t hear us SNORE!). See you guys after one more chapter! Oh yeah and Happy Halloween🎃🎊 lovelies!😗 I hope your day is filled with candy🍬, trick or treaters👻, slutty outfits👢👙 and spooky movies😱! Whatever tickles thy pickle🥒!